We can help you gain new skills, new livelihoods, confidence and independence. On the East London People programme, you can:
- Get support for becoming acclimatized to your new surroundings in the UK.
- Gain English and vocational qualifications.
- Study in women-only groups or mixed groups - whichever best meets your needs.
- Find out how to access local services, such as healthcare and housing.
- Get first hand experience of the UK workplace and society on our Volunteering and Work Experience programme.
- Improve your social networks and make new friends.
- Learn about British culture from taught classroom sessions and cultural visits to places like museums, galleries and libraries.
- Interact with local communities through our organised social events.
- Receive advice on any social or crisis support that may be required.
- Receive mentoring from peers, to help build your confidence and achieve new skills.
Data Protection Privacy Notice for this project