Have you seen our latest Impact Report yet?
We are a constantly evolving organisation helping people of all ages improve their lives. We help individuals gain skills and improve existing ones through training, mentoring and employment support. Our latest Impact Report showcases our achievements from the past year and is a great round up of all the things we are most proud of from 2015/16.
Last year we worked with 574 individuals who received over 700 qualifications with 9 out of 10 students achieving a qualification in 2015/2016.
Highlights of the report include:
- 83% of students progressed into further or higher education in 2015/2016
- 88% of our students said they had improved their workplace skills upon course completion
- 92% of our trainees aged 16-23 progressed into apprenticeships in 2015/2016
Here’s what our students said about us:
- Frankie who has now started a career as a game developer said “I don’t think I would be where I am today if ELATT hadn’t helped me take those first steps.”
- Zak who did an apprenticeship with ELATT said “My apprenticeship taught me more than I expected: I learned numerous skills that helped me both personally and professionally.”
- Ayse who has built a career in network management said “After 15 years without work, I have gone from zero to working in the city.”
2015/16 was a huge year for ELATT and we want to say a huge thank you to all our staff, students and supporters. We can't thank the ELATT learning community enough. The future can only get better!
Intrigued? Find out more in our latest Impact Report.